Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Game of TAG!!

I have been tagged by Rainas Designs, Here are the rules:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I drink Tea all day, every day with SweetnLow. I think it is required in the South.

2. I have planted tomatoes and squash in my garden, Another requirement!!

3. I have 3 grandchildren and another is due any day.

4. Lobster is my favorite food group.

5. Red is my favorie color.

6. I am a night person, hate mornings. UGH!

7. If I could sell a house without a kitchen, mine would not have one!

I am tagging...

Designers Notion
Hipchick
Wendy"s World Art
Panache Design Studio
Bumble Bee Designs
GenMarie
Pixie Dust Studio

2 comments:

Style Design Studio said...

Hi Regena! I enjoyed your 7 facts. Going to link you up on mine now. Don't know how I missed you!
Kathy

Hipchick said...

Hi Regena,
I loved reading your 7 facts girly and had better get busy tagging back! I have alot in common with you--concerning sweet n' low, red and seafood--see we're meant to be beach buddies! :)

rhonda